Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cuba 2013

                                          Cuba

This year I took a trip to Cuba!
I've been doing a tour across Cuba, from callus Abana to william
Cuba made ​​me so because people have something special, something that makes them happy at all times even if they have almost anything to eat. People are very funny and takes life with enthusiasm and joy.

Street singers
What surprised me is that Cuba is like going back in time, there's all old unreformed.
But there are things that surprise you endlessly, such as it is possible to drive without traffic signs or traffic lights.
Another thing that I liked about Cuba is poverty there, but they live with joy is living in extreme poverty.
Such as that children have neither to ask you some shoes and a pen in despair like a gift christmas.


Haban After we went to the beach. Car several hours later we arrived.
we passed through several villages where residents had not practiced mind, we were on roads that we thought we could not go from how bad things were. But the truth is that it was an amazing landscape since everything seems virgin.

Me and my brother drinking coconut water


Cuba has been one of the trips I've made and gistado me because I tebnido of all:
- City
- Mountain
- Beach
- Funny people
- Cuba surprises you

Cuba has been something special if was not for people, the music, the paisages paradise, the activities we did or did captivates Cuba.



No comments:

Post a Comment