Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ireland 2013

This year I returned to Ireland, to the same city last year Carlow .


  
My school in Carlow
My days in Ireland were: 

1) I got up at eight o'clock for breakfast and take a shower.

2) Went to class at half past nine and had two hours of class followed by interactive games.

3) Having just had a half hour break and then two hours of grammar. Of those classes I have to say that made ​​me very very long and hard.

4) After those two hours so long we had the time to eat, but it was twelve o'clock, and did not have much hunger.

5) After lunch came the good, we were going to do fun things like trips and paintbaill or go to the beach to surf.

6) Then we go home with our host family and dinner together all came out with Irish friends of my "brother" Irish.

7) After being with Irish friends came home and saw a movie with the family in the living room eating toast and popcorn.

Three weeks have been great, hope to be back next year and be as great as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment