Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fallas 2014


The best parties in the world: Fallas 


These fallas have been to my best of my life beacause i have been good friends, I laughed a lot, and the nights were great.

Day 1The first day stay with some friends at my house valencia, was an evening of many laughs as it's not a lot to see it all together. We were talking and laughing until dinnertime. at that time I went home where he was the carles with friends. When you arrive at the house was Chimo.  After dinner we went on holiday, but we gave thousands of laps canovas valencia up to where the party was.

Day 2 
The second day I was exhausted, but after lunch I went home Carles. Chimo were in the house with Pablo, Dani and Borja. spent all evening at home playing xbox we and down the street by people who came and went. At night we went out to party.
This time we went straight to canovas. That night was great, we met a lot of famous people and always laughing.

Day 3
The last day I was sleeping all day. At night stay with Paloma and paula, we went to see fallas as burned. We're now watching the streets which burns before to go to sleep we were very tired.   
Eventually found again and watched it burn, when I was returning to my house was very nice because we saw all the flaws as they were burning slowly.


These fallas  have been great and unrepeatable. I look forward to the next year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment